How well do your current tools support today’s mobile & flexible work style?
How often do your users have difficulty accessing their productivity tools?
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity service hosted by Microsoft. It provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications, business-class email, calendar, video conferencing, and shared documents across your devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. You can now sign into Office to access the latest version of your documents and settings on the go. With SkyDrive Pro, you save your work to the cloud by default, giving you automatic backup, an easy way to share documents, and the ability to sync with your devices for offline access.
To help protect your data, Office 365 includes always-up-to-date spam and malware protection, and business continuity features such as continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Office 365 simplifies deployment with click-to-run technology that installs Office quickly and runs side by side with older versions of Office. Office 365 gives you enterprise-class productivity services at an affordable price to help you modernise your infrastructure with the control you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a set of online services hosted by Microsoft that gives customers access to business email and shared calendars. Office 365 offers:
- A familiar user interface that’s simple to use.
- Access to software applications normally used by large Enterprise,
- Convenient, easy to use tools that simplifies the way customers connect and work together, both inside and outside their company.
What's included in Office 365?
The most popular plan, Office 365 for Professionals and Small Businesses (P1), comes with:
- Microsoft Web Apps
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Lync
Other plans offer more inclusions, such as Microsoft Office ProPlus (including full desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Access), all included in your monthly subscription.
What's Exchange Online?
With Exchange Online, your customers can access their cloud-based email, calendar and contacts with up-to-date protection from viruses & spam.
- Easily manage email with 25GB Mailbox capacity, and send emails with attachments up to 25MB in size
- Sync email, calendar and contacts across multiple devices (e.g. iPhone, Android Tablets, Windows Phone etc.)
- Keep data safe and secure from virus and unwanted spam
- Access to easy-to-use online tools to setup email with your domain, giving you a professional image with an @yourbusiness.com email address.
What's Office Web Apps
Microsoft® Office Web Apps allow customers to access online versions of the tools they know and use today – like Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- View and make light edits to MS Word, Excel® , PowerPoint®, and OneNote® documents, online.
- Edit Office documents online with colleagues.
What's Skype for Business?
Skype for Business enables your customers to set-up and join audio, video and web meetings with people inside and outside their company.
- Connect to colleagues and customers online
- Communicate through instant messaging, PC-to-PC audio/video calls, desktop sharing and online meetings.
What's SharePoint Online?
Using SharePoint online means your customers can keep their documents in a private online storage area that is always up-to-date, safe and readily accessible at all times.
- Create sites to share documents and information securely with staff, customers and partners
- Store and organise business information in one centralised place
- Manage who has access to shared content online
- Document storage of 10GB included and 500MB per user, shared amongst the group.
Microsoft Office 365 products are offered as standalone products, however we strongly recommend subscribing to a plan in order to maximise productivity and value for money. Microsoft Office 365 for Professionals and Small Business plans start at $7.90 per user per month. We will happily provide a quote for Mid-size and Enterprise plans. Contact us today!